Food and Fuel Fairs are free to attend and open to everyone.
• Grab some free food and often free sanitary products
• Use free WiFi
• Sign up to the Food and Fuel Club and, for existing members, collect your slow cooker and top up your ‘store cupboard hamper’
• Get tips from Advocates and advice from organisations about how you may be able to reduce the cost of living and access additional income.
• 12 November, 10:30 – 2:30, Community Hub Central (York Road)
• 22 November, 11:00 – 2:00, Community Hub North (Miers Avenue)
• 20 December, 11:00 – 2:00, Community Hub North (Miers Avenue)
Get in touch on 07814 475838 or firstname.lastname@example.org